Install the Zendesk connector
The first step to importing Zendesk data is to connect your Keatext and Zendesk accounts by installing the Keatext connector in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace. The connector’s only purpose is to give Keatext access to Zendesk and to configure the synchronization of your data. Text analysis features are not available in the connector app itself.
You'll need administrative privileges on both Keatext and Zendesk to do this.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Connect to Zendesk.
- Skip to Import Zendesk data if the page title is Connected to Zendesk.
- Enter the name of your Zendesk subdomain (for example, the bold part in example.zendesk.com).
- Log into your Zendesk account if you’re not already logged in.
- Read the warning and click Allow if you agree to give Keatext access to your data.
Congrats! Keatext is now connected to Zendesk.