Hide a topic
Just because a topic comes up frequently in your customer feedback doesn’t mean it’s relevant to you or your industry. For example, customers sometimes complain about their spouses—while amusing at first, the information isn’t very helpful unless you’re a marriage counselor.
When topics you’re not interested in clutter your results, you can hide them easily from the Most Talked About Topics widget or by creating a blacklist.
From the Most Talked About Topics widget
- Click the icon next to the topic.
This adds the topic to a blacklist called Default blacklist. To undo this, clickand drag and drop the topic from the blacklist to the topic listing.
By creating a blacklist
- In the project interface, click
- Click Add words.
- Type the name of the topic in the search field.
- Sort topics by frequency or alphabetical order (optional).
- Drag and drop the topic in an empty space or in an existing list.